Who We Are
KSM Industries is the preferred partner of Original Equipment Manufacturers building components, delivering the right product, on time and on budget. From a simple weldment, to complex fabrications with dozens of components, we can easily meet your specifications.
We are specialists in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum. You can expect:
- Full-service fabrication from flat sheet to fully assembled enclosures, weldments and other custom products
- Thicknesses range from 20-gauge (.0359”) through ½ inch (.500”)
- Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) Cells means fast turnaround on custom parts and enclosures
- 140,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with modern, state of the art equipment with an established team ready to serve your needs
Our expert CAD/CAM engineering services help to support our complete cutting, fabricating, forming, welding, painting (including in-house powder coating) and assembly capabilities.
Who We Serve
At KSM, we’ve been fortunate to serve many of the same customers for decades. Providing the best overall value along with our commitment to quality has enabled us to maintain and grow these relationships over the years.
From prototypes to production quantities, we’ve provided contract metal fabrications for our customers across a wide variety of industries and market segments:
- Agricultural and Construction Equipment
- Defense related products
- Electrical Enclosures and Panels for integrators and OEMs
- Material-Handling Equipment
- Heavy Duty Trucks and Mobile Equipment
- Permanent Displays and Signage
- General Industrial Equipment
KSM Industries, Inc. was founded in 1971 by investors focusing on the metal fabricating industry seeking to meet the changing and complex demands of Wisconsin area capital goods manufacturers. Operations were originally housed in a small leased facility in Milwaukee and initial fabrications focused on the needs of construction equipment manufacturers, electrical cabinetry assemblers and a variety of special needs customers.
Visionary management and qualified manufacturing personnel teamed to meet a vibrant and changing market. In 1974 KSM built a 50,000 square foot facility in Germantown, WI on a seven acre plot. Fast forward several decades and multiple plant additions, the company now operates from a 140,000 square foot plant equipped with multiple lasers, press brakes, robotic welding, finishing stations, a conveyor engineered paint system and component assembly in an effort to satisfy a diverse and growing customer base.